Kelly Services Fork Lift Operator in Timmonsville, South Carolina
$300 Bonus after 30 Days of Work !!!
Kelly Services has immediate entry-mid level forklift opportunities in Timmonsville. We have first and second shift schedules available. Launch your career today and earn valuable light industrial training from one of the leading employers in the area!
- 1st shift 6:00am-2:30pm / 6:30am-3PM
- 2nd Shift: 3:30pm -12am
- 3rd Shift 10:30pm - 7:00am
- $10.00-$11.00 starting pay
- Paid training & job rotation opportunities
Ask about the $200 referral bonus being offered, refer your friends and family
$100 Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus
- No High School Diploma or equivalency required
- Order picking
- Replenishing stock
- Loading and unloading product
- Accurately recording inventory movements
- Experience/familiarity with forklift variation (Stand-Up/ Cherry Picker/ Electronic Pallet Jack)
- At least 6 months of experience using an RF scan gun
- Basic computer skills
- Able to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with high sense of urgency and positive attitude
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration. We look forward to helping you take the next steps!
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.