Contec Inc. VK Mop Water Spider, 1st shift in Spartanburg, South Carolina
The primary purpose of the position is to perform all of the non-value added functions for the Laundry 2 process so that the operators can keep performing all of the value added functions of the process.
· Makes folders and prints labels for Laundry 2
· Performs packout function for finished goods
· Loads washers
· Completes performance paperwork
· Completes computer work in IFS including shop order closing
· Communicates to Hot Wire Operator what is needed for orders
· Orders kits from the Material Controller
· Participates in periodic training programs regarding product specifications; quality; operation and maintenance of worker’s safety
· Participates and works within ISO 9001-2008 quality standards guidelines in accordance with Contec’s quality goals.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently be required to move and traverse to different work cells. The employee will frequently transport and/or move up to 25 pounds, and will operate, use, inspect, communicate, and discern. Employee occasionally will be able in a stationary position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Job ID: 2020-1200
Street: 525 Locust Grove
Shift: 2nd Shift