SC Department of Public Safety Temporary, Part-time Clinical Simulation Coordinator in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
- Supervise and oversee the daily operations of the simulation laboratory classrooms (schedule simulation, manage equipment, control software updates, and schedule maintenance of equipment)
- Maintain current knowledge of simulation/lab equipment catalogs and operation manuals
- Program simulator software to model simulator's physiological responce to instructor specifications
- Set up and take down simulation laboratory equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions
- Collaborate with Health and Human Services faculty to organize, maintain, and restock skills lab and simulation laboratory supplies
- Perform other job-related duties as required Minimum and Additional Requirements
Bachelor's degree in a related medical or scientific discipline
Associate's degree in a related medical, scientific or technical discipline PLUS 2 years of related work experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare discipline or Medical Technology PLUS 2 years of simulation related work experience (experience may be substituted for education) - or - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Technology, or other related field
- Knowledge of medical terminology and human anatomy/physiology
- Extensive experience in computer technology and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with PC and Mac platforms Additional Comments
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Policy
Spartanburg Community College is sincerely committed to both effective business management and equitable treatment of employees. The College presents this policy statement as an embodiment of that commitment and will not discriminate on the basis of any status protected by federal or state law, which includes sex, race, color, religion, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, and disability. "On the basis of sex," as used herein, includes pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to, lactation.
Employees are our most valuable resource. Our policy applies to present and prospective employees in all personnel actions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, classification/compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoffs_, recall from layoffs, and educational, social, or recreational programs of the College.
Furthermore, when necessary, the College will take affirmative action to achieve its goal of equal employment opportunity to all. Rick Teal, Associate Vice President of Human Resources, has the overall responsibility for implementation of the affirmative action plan. Responsibilities include development of specific goals and timetables, reporting progress to the Executive Council and to the President, and upon request, reporting progress to members of the Commission.
The affirmative action program is a temporary measure and will remain in effect until our goals are achieved. We expect the full cooperation of all managers, supervisors, and other employees in this program.
Salary: $22.45 - $25.00 Hourly
Location: Spartanburg County, SC
Job Type: Temporary - Part-Time
Job Number: 106331
Class Code: UZ01
Slot Number: 0000
Position Number: 106331
Normal Work Schedule: Other
Normal Work Schedule (Other): Monday - Fridays; 20-25 hours per week
Pay Band: Band 5
Hiring Range - Min.: $22.45
Hiring Range - Max.: $25.00
Opening Date: 10/09/2020
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer
Agency Specific Application Procedures: The application must be completed including all current and previous work history and education. A resume may be attached, but not substituted for completing work history and education sections of the application. Supporting documents should be submitted with application or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agency: State of South Carolina Spartanburg Community College
Address: P.O. Box 4386 Spartanburg, South Carolina, 29305