Atlas Technologies, Inc SharePoint Developer in North Charleston, South Carolina
Programmer Analyst - Atlas Technologies, Inc., a rapidly expanding company supporting the US Military and other Government entities, is seeking a passionate, flexible, highly motivated team player to join our group of Information Technology professionals.
- Provide software and database expertise and provides services to produce and maintain web tools
- Ensure the stability and availability of the data repositories and web products, providing technical support (and debugging) for current and developing web-based solutions, and providing help desk support to IPT stakeholders and resolving trouble tickets in a timely manner
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to identify, propose, and develop web services solutions and work with IT specialists to ensure that all data is securely stored, with redundancies in place, validating the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of all current and future web-based solutions
- US Citizenship
- Currently hold, or have the ability to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Level Security Clearance
- Proficiency in producing dashboard information using Power BI
- Experience using Nintex forms (3rd party tool) in SharePoint application development
- The ability to gather customer requirements, to document those requirements, and communicate those needs back to the Web Services team to aid in the generation of levels of effort and priority calls
- The ability to thoroughly perform system testing on functionality built by other developers and work closely with customers on user testing those systems
- Working knowledge of Coast Guard systems, procedures, technical terminology and event data is ideal, but not required
- The ability to travel up to 10%
What is Atlas, you ask?
Atlas is a fast-growing information technology services company servicing a range of DoD customers. Our core values directly contribute to our success and growth. Atlas enjoys success by combining nimble management, a top-notch technical team, and unequaled customer service. We are extremely passionate about our platform, as well as our relationships among our team and with our customers.
Life at Atlas
Our focus can be summed up succinctly – To create a positive impact for our clients, community, and country, we integrate reliable, intuitive IT solutions for the warfighter.
Atlas offers you:
Growth potential and ability to lead change
Company leadership that believes in learning, teaching, passion, and flexibility
Challenging, motivating and fun work environment
Company culture that is guided by our core values
Agile product management methodologies with minimal process overhead
Atlas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or protected veteran status. Visit our careers site to apply and join our growing team of professionals. Visit us on Facebook and Glassdoor to learn more about Atlas.
Location: North Charleston, SC