Hilton Restaurant Food Runner and Busser $10/hr in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
A Restaurant Helper is responsible assisting front-of-house restaurant staff in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and to maximize profitability. Great position for starting your career in restaurants and hospitality!
What will I be doing?
A Food and Beverage Attendant is responsible for a variety of duties in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and to maximize profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Complete opening and closing side work to include, but not limited to, stocking chinaware, silverware and tableware, tending to the coffee machine
- Assist Retaurant Servers by retrieving food and beverages from the kitchen and delivering them to the Restaurant Guests
- Retrieve and store chinaware, silverware and tableware
- Restock, clean and prepare work station
- Clear tables after guests have departed
- Respond to guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Restaurant Food Runner and Busser $10/hr
Requisition ID: HOT07E0N