Robert Half International Technical Engineer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is seeking to fill a position for an MSP Engineer in its growing IT Managed Services division. Candidates for the position should possess the following attributes:
• Must have prior MSP experience.
• Must have first-class verbal & face-to-face customer service skills, outstanding time management, strong documentation skills, a clean driving record and above all be a team-first player.
• Must be fundamentally adept at troubleshooting in often unfamiliar circumstances.
• Must be able to effectively troubleshoot and solve problems remotely as well as on customer sites.
• Must have a strong knowledge of Layer 2/3 IPv4 networking, including experience with: routers/firewalls (Sonicwall, Cisco), layer 2 switches (HP, Cisco, Dell PowerConnect), wireless deployments (Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus, Ubiquiti, etc), IPSEC VPN configuration, DNS, DHCP and VLAN configurations.
• Thorough experience with Windows Server operating systems (2003-2019) and roles/features including, but not limited to: Active Directory, Group Policy, IIS, DNS, DHCP, RDS.
• Experience with server & data migrations.
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server (2003-2019) and/or Microsoft Office 365 deployment and migration.
• Experience with VMWare deployments.
• Experience with deployment & management of backup solutions (StorageCraft, etc.)
• Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services
• Experience with RMM deployment & usage.
Networking, SonicWall, VPN Technologies, Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, VLAN, Data Migration, Microsoft Exchange Server, VMware, MS Office 365, Microsoft Azure
For Immediate Consideration email resume directly to Jacki.McMahan@rht.com
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Greenville, SC
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03230-0011588162
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT