The MENTOR Network Program Services Clinical Coordinator in Greenville, South Carolina
Program Services Clinical Coordinator Primary Location: SC-SCGreenville-37 Villa Rd Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Due to the ongoingpublic health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
South Carolina MENTOR is looking for an individual who is caring and committed to foster children and youth's well being.
Serving as a dynamic and passionate Program Services Clinical Coordinator you can be a strong advocate for children and youth who is committed to assisting with the challenges of adjusting to foster homes while working on a permanent placement plan . Work with foster children and youths and their Intensive Foster Parents while making weekly visits to their home. Oversee all services provided to individuals and their families, assess the ongoing need for therapeutic services at a client’s current level of care, coordinate services provided to clients and ensure the quality of care delivered. This individual may also provide therapeutic services to clients.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in children’s lives on a daily basis.
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for.
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Family-oriented environment.
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next.