Aerotek Phlebotomist in Greenville, South Carolina
1st Shift M-F.
• Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
• Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
• Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
• Process billing information and collect payments when required
• Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
• Maintain patient and specimen information logs
• Provide superior customer service to all patients
• Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
• Travel to additional sites when needed
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
• Previous experience as a phlebotomist
• Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
• Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Comfortable working under minimal supervision
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.