Lockheed Martin Logistics Management Analyst in Greenville, South Carolina
Description: Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through the receiving and put away process. Performs follow-up analysis on aging grief items assuring receiving cycle times are complied with.
Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions.
Assists with and develops management visibility to performance reporting data.
Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals by performing tasks requiring discretion and general knowledge and ability. Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to policies and procedures for guidance.
Assists with other duties as required by Warehouse Leadership Team.
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office environment.
- Knowledge with cycle counting and inventory accuracy.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, customers and management.
- Assists with other duties as required by Warehouse Leadership Team.
- Understanding of warehousing process and flow.
- Ability to follow all appropriate safety policies and procedures.
- Able to accept critical feedback and apply constructively.
- Able to work in a Team environment and Independently.
- Knowledge of Crystal Report Writing.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.