SC Works Veteran Jobs

Job Information

TEKsystems Jr SQL Developer in Greenville, South Carolina

Our client is looking to add a SQL Developer to there team,

This team is going to work on reporting tool. This Dev. will be able to be creative and create Web Apps. They will be called on to help put nice looking front ends to Front end web apps that will be used for internal usage by the Pop Health teams within CCI. 80% of this person's time will be spent developing/coding (on the reporting tool) and the other 20% they will be able to focus on making slick looking front ends for Web Apps used internally - here is where they'll really be able to use their natural creativity.

Top 3 skills


Working with object orientated languages.

About TEKsystems:

We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.