Fluor Gene/Cell Therapy SME in Greenville, South Carolina
The purpose of this position is to provide oversight for all Process Technology Engineering activities on large or key strategic projects in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. This role directs other line supervision to meet project objectives.
• Oversee the management of the Process Technology work activities
• Plan and execute process activities to complete Fluor’s process and engineering scope of work according to contract requirements
• Plan commissioning, startup, and activities as required by contract to meet target performance
• Act as the senior Process Technology program manager for client interface
• Support, participate in and/or lead Value Improvement Practices
• Support Project Management with risk management and the Business Risk Review process (Business Risk Management Framework – BRMF) particularly with respect to performance targets/ guarantees
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 123984BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.