Robert Half International ETL Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking an experienced ETL Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
• Development and maintenance of database schema to support business requirements, SQL/T-SQL/Python programming, ETL solutions to convert source data into line-of-business applications, procedures to insure data integrity and accuracy.
• Take leadership role in the development and maintenance of corporate data warehouse and BI implementations
• Contribute to development and maintenance of data warehouse, ETL processes, and OLTP system
• Create and maintain stored procedures, functions, triggers to provide solutions to business problems
• Develop solutions using Python and other suitable tools in a Cloud based technology platform
• Work with a team of Analysts, Architects, and DBAs to promote best practices in the organization
• Plan ETL and Data Integration projects and communicate project status with management
• Vendor / data source interaction
• 3+ years of experience in a database developer role
• 3+ years of experience in a software development, maintenance and/or support role
• Bachelor Degree in IT, MIS or equivalent
• Expert knowledge with SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Maintenance plans and methods
• Proficient with Python
• Experienced with Application Integration
• Data file formats and transmission protocols
• Experienced with Cloud Computing, AWS experience a plus!
• Experienced with source code version control, such as, TFS, svn, git and/or Bitbucket
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a high paced environment while managing multiple projects/tasks
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Greenville, SC
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03230-9502727141
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT