Robert Half International Back-end Web Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Back-end Web Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
• Drive and code solutions using creative solutions
• Collaborate with key partners to deliver on time tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environment
• Identify business needs and adapt solutions that align with the company goals
• Work through complex business processes and create simple solutions integrating best of breed tools
• Work with leadership and others to find the right solutions
• 2+ years direct web development and project implementation experience
• Working knowledge of current web development languages - PHP, Ruby, Python or Java
• Strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
• A real passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer happiness
• Experience caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
• Deep understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
• Hands-on experience with one of the following server-side languages: RoR or PHP
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Greenville, SC
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03230-9502815943
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT