Lockheed Martin Affordability Engineer Senior Staff (Level 5) in Greenville, South Carolina
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Affordability Engineer Senior Staff (Level 5)
• Position shall report to the Industrial Engineering Senior Manager for IFG.
• Expectation is this position will serve as primary Production Operations Integrator for coordination of F16 activities between Line of Business Program Office and Production activities in Greenville, Fort Worth and Marietta.
• In this Integrator role employee will work across site and functional elements to ensure full production representation to all program activities and initiatives.
• Task includes working with various production sites to ensure understanding of requirements, alignment across performing elements of cost and schedule execution, development of comprehensive plans and execution de-risking inclusive of support in staffing, processes, tools and equipment.
• Role would be expected to interface with Programs, Contracts, and all site functional elements.
• Employee will work with peers, processes, resources and systems to ensure effective program implementation in accordance with contracted statement of work and program business objectives.
• These tasks include the coordination of Production proposals and the oversight of the Affordability Program.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position supports a facility that requires special access.
A level 5 employee Typically has 14 - 20 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Greenville, SC Discover Greenville.
• Experience in production operations, Quality Assurance and Supply Chain Management.
• Experience in Aircraft Manufacturing.
• Industrial Engineering, scheduling, and estimating skills for development of proposals/cost benefit analysis.
• Experience in preparing and providing management briefings.
• Production experience is highly desirable.
• Familiarity with F16 build desired.
• Familiarity with Supply Chain Management processes. Root Cause Corrective Action along with Green or Black Belt experience beneficial.
• Analytical skills to establish, maintain and interpret key metrics.
• Strong oral, written and teaming skills – must interface with all levels of management, technical and floor personnel in a multi- organizational environment.
• Familiarity with Program Reviews, Risk and Opportunity Management processes.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Project is desired.
• Desire for an understanding of operations integration, specifically having the ability to take different processes or systems and find efficient ways to link them together to standardize workflow across functions, as well as understanding the interdependencies between them to ensure that projects are stood up on time and at cost.
• Basic knowledge of Macros, Visual Basic and a desire to learn more on these and other development tools is preferred.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.