Lockheed Martin Accounting Assistant in Greenville, South Carolina
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 25,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration.
Join the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics team in Greenville, South Carolina as an Accounting Assistant. Perform a variety of tasks in support of the accounting team. Tasks may include the following:
• Maintain revenue and cost accounting master data
• Prepare and post journal entries to support month end and year end close
• Perform account reconciliations on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Assist with US Bank administration responsibilities
• Assist with labor accounting items as necessary to include processing labor corrections and posting contract labor invoices
• Provide customer service to employees with questions / issues that involve accounting processes and systems
• Communicate with employees and management as necessary via email, telephone and/or in person
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
Candidate must have 1 year of Microsoft Excel and data entry skills.
Completed or currently working towards degree in accounting, finance or related degrees.
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• SAP system experience
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Able to work in teams / work with others
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.