Stanley Acess Technologies Cycle Counter 3rd Shift in Fort Mill, South Carolina
71777BRTitle:Cycle Counter 3rd ShiftBusiness:US - CDIYState/Country/Province:South Carolina No. of Positions:1Job Description:
Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 Company, is a diversified global supplier of hand tools, power tools,
accessories, mechanical access solutions, electronic security solutions, engineered fastening systems and
more. With over 8B in global sales, Stanley Black & Decker is viewed as a world leader in the marketplace.
We currently have an opening for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Cycle Counter at our Fort Mill,
SC/Charlotte, NC location.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Cycle Counter is responsible for all assigned tasks related to inventory control, including maintaining
inventory counts and communicating inventory needs and status to management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Perform RDT (Radio Data Transmitter) and physical counts of inventory.
· Perform root cause analysis where discrepancies are detected.
· Comply with all work instructions as determined by ISO standards.
· Advise operations team of inventory related issues.
· Perform various tasks involving physical inventory adjustments.
· Assist in other areas of the distribution center as directed.
· Periodically perform end of line audits on all outgoing products in all functions of the warehouse.
· Check for and provide feedback to management concerning quality defects in a timely manner.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent is acceptable.
· General knowledge of Distribution Center layout preferred.
· Certification or ability to obtain certification within 30 days to drive all of the following: forklift, order
picker, and turret powered industrial trucks is required.
· Proven ability to work safely with above average accuracy.
· General knowledge of product catalog numbers and handling characteristics is preferred.
· Ability to add, subtract, and multiply without a calculator.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· RDT experience is preferred.
· WMS (Warehouse Management System) Reporting and Display experience is preferred.
· Ability to lift up to 45 pounds independently.
Job Code: DS0850 FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Requisition Number:71777BRFunction:Distribution City:Fort MillEEO Statement:All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Featured Category on SBD Careers:Other