VCA Client Service Representative in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Company Info: VCA Inc. owns, operates, and manages the largest network of freestanding veterinary hospitals and veterinary clinical reference laboratories in North America, with over 900 hospitals located in the U.S. states and Canada, and more than 55 clinical laboratories. VCA is also a leading supplier of diagnostic imaging equipment to the veterinary industry, as well as operating a franchisor of premier dog daycare facilities.
If you are a current employee, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:
VCA Indian Land Animal Hospital - Where we treat your pet like family!
JOIN OUR FAMILY!
We are truly like family here and would love to have you join our team. VCA Indian Land Animal Hospital, SC is seeking a Client Service Representative to join our one-of-a-kind 3-doctor GP practice!
Our hospital has been providing exceptional service to Indian Land/Fort Mill and surrounding areas for over 11 years. We pride ourselves on the family feel that we have established within the hospital amongst the staff and with our pet parents. We value our Client Service Representatives and the wonderful first and last impression they leave with our pet parents. We would love to grow our family/team with someone who is looking for the next step in their career!
Why We Need You!
As the face of VCA, the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each pet parent's trust and confidence in our abilities. The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
• Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
• Scheduling and confirming appointments.
• Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
• Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments.
• Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
• Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
• Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
• Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times—both inside and outside.
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
• VCA hospitals are former private-practices that retain the spirit that made them successful
• Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
• Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists
• Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
• WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Technicians
• Robust Clinical Studies program
• Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
• COMPETITIVE WAGE
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
• Opportunity to teach and mentor
• Life and Long Term Disability insurance
Ready to be part of a team that feels like family? Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development).
VCA began in 1986 as a privately owned company with one animal hospital. Today, we are the largest family of animal care providers nationwide. Despite unprecedented growth, VCA has never abandoned its devotion to compassionate, comprehensive pet care. Take a look at our open positions throughout the U.S. and Canada! We’re always looking for top notch talent to join the VCA family!