Verint Systems, Inc. Service Delivery Manager in Columbia, South Carolina
Service Delivery Manager
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15531
Overview of Job Function:
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will primarily be responsible for leading a Team of Technical Engineers working on Verint product suite and delivering Application Managed Services to the Global Customer Base. This SDM must possess strong Management skills and have a keen understanding of Technology and Application solutions for on-premise and Hosted/Cloud solutions.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Setting Service and Team goals and objectives for the managed environment. Ensuring goals and objectives are in alignment with the service requirements.
• Leading the Managed Services team (typically 3 to 5 people) to ensure that all KPIs for the team and account are being met.
• Coach, mentor and support the team/team members to achieve the successful delivery of the required services.
• Demonstrate significant understanding of the product architecture and solution suite within the account.
• Work closely with Off-Shore Command Center, Customer Support, Professional Services, Cloud operations and Account Executive to ensure Account needs are covered and addressed on timely basis.
• Point of Contact and escalation for the account to address Customer issues relative to managed service delivery requirements, work with the team to provide adequate remediation with greater sense of urgency
• Identify Service Improvement opportunities, plan & drive initiatives to achieve higher Customer satisfaction
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change; Host weekly Account meetings to discuss current status of operations and drive initiatives
• Holds overall responsibility of the Service Quality and Process adherence of the account team, looks for ways and means to constantly improve it
• Collaborate with other teams within Verint organization to Onboard the New Customer and operationalize the services
• Communicate and align the team to ITIL standards
• Build and maintain interdepartmental relationships with Customer Support, Product House, Sales, Professional Services and other support functions
• Interface with Product House; keep abreast on new products and technologies and escalate issues per process.
• Reports critical accounts and issues to upper management while providing next steps towards a resolution for the overall team.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or other degree with demonstrated experience/understanding of IT.
• Has a minimum of 4 years progressive management experience with with 6+ years overall functional experience with Enterprise Managed Services or Cloud Services or Product Support involving applications and/or telephony integrations and computer networking.
• Project management experience
• Customer service experience supporting large Enterprise Customers across the globe
• Familiarity with Call Center business and/or workforce management
• Demonstrated capability in leading Managed services or Cloud services teams
• Strong interpersonal skills. Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to work outside of local business hours and on weekends as shift assignment or account needs require
• Successful completion of the background check process, including but not limited to employment, education, criminal convictions, OFAC, SS Verification and credit, where available and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• Knowledge of distributed web applications and architecture, Database Administration, CRM package, Voice Loggers, Call Center Quality-Assurance, Screen Capture products, VoIP switches, Cisco, I3, Avaya, TSAPI Call Path, CT-Connect, CloudACD, Amazon Connect, Azure.