Veritas Renewal Inside Sales Representative in Columbia, South Carolina
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas Customer Success is responsible for ensuring that Veritas’ customers are successfully exceeding the value of their investment in Veritas solutions and coordinating the company focus on the end-to-end customer relationship. Customer Success includes customer support and care, professional and business critical services, and renewal sales.
Renewal Inside Sales Representative
Help protect the data of 86% of today’s Fortune 500 Companies! The Renewal Inside Sales Representative role will align to the Customer Success Organization. In this role, you will be responsible for account development, retention and Customer Success. You will play a key role in developing customer relationships within a specific territory. As a Renewal Account Manager, you will be responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. We’re looking for a sales-oriented professional who values creativity and customer engagement.
- Meet or exceed Individual/Team Sales Quotas – Quarterly/Annually
- Lead Business Review Calls to assess customer experience, current usage of product, IT environment changes and growth opportunities.
- Build and document renewal quotes, process orders, and compile history in company CRM software
- Collaborate with various organizations both internal and external including Veritas Partners, Distributors, Internal Veritas departments
- Close business that is complex in nature and often contractual
- Adhere to Veritas policies and procedures accurately
- Continuously assess risk in an account and proactively engage with customers who are at risk of leaving.
- Review lost business and develop plan to action of win back customers.
- Prepare and engage in business development team meetings
- Prepare and engage in education/enablement meetings on product development and updates
- Forecast business quarterly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience in Information Technology (IT), IT services and products
- Solid skill in presenting to customers and conducting business reviews
- Driven and self-motivated with strong commitment to professional development
- Competitive and passionate in sales
- Proven history of exceeding your sales retention/growth quotas
- High level of business acumen
- Highly proficient abilities with excel and various databases & CRMs – specifically Oracle
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build territory plans/strategies
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in an efficient and professional manner
- Desire to think outside the box to create a unique yet streamlined experience for our customers
- Very strong attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work under multiple deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience with Healthcare-Education-Government verticals preferred
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal .