Kelly Services Now Hiring- Substitute Teachers in Columbia, South Carolina
Make a difference in a child's life! Be a Substitute Teacher or Paraprofessional!
Kelly Educational Staffing has many opportunities available for Substitute Teachers and Paraprofessionals in Columbia, South Carolina. This is a rewarding opportunity offers flexibility and weekly competitive pay.
• Providing instruction, encouraging student progress, and managing the learning environment in the absence of the full-time classroom teacher
• Maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism
• Demonstrating effective interpersonal skills interacting with students, teachers, administrators, and parents
Substitute Teacher Job Requirements:
• High School Diploma/GED
• Experience Preferred
Paraprofessional Job Requirements:
• High School Diploma/GED
As a Kelly Educational Staffing employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
• Weekly electronic pay options
• Local KES staff to support your needs
• Both daily and long-term sub opportunities
• National Substitute Teacher of the Year program
• Summer employment opportunities
• Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
• Group insurance options*
• Holiday pay plan
• Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
• Exclusive online employee community
• Employee assistance program available at no cost
• Corporate discounts
*Offered and administered by EnrollVB. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are passionate about helping others and looking to advance your career, apply now.
Why Kelly ® ?
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you’re looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we’ll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you’re new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.