Kelly Services Freight and Loader Material Handler in Columbia, South Carolina
FREIGHT TEARDOWN AND ASSEMBLER – COLUMBIA, SC
Kelly Services is now seeking individuals to join the team of one of our most successful research and development clients. This is a great foot-in-the-door opportunity with a very successful company!
HOURS: First shift 6am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday, Friday used as overtime.
This position is responsible for using a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures, work instructions to perform a series of operations to correctly disassemble components.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Follow detailed disassembly& assemble instructions, processes, and procedures.
•Disassembles & assembles components by utilizing hand and power tools.
• Cleans and buffs components.
• Wash components in solvent and run parts through parts washer.
• Blowout parts to remove solvent and dirt.
• Maintain a clean and safe workplace in accordance with 5S protocol.
• Make sure that schedules are running exactly as they are listed.
• Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
• Turn off equipment when not in use.
• Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum education, job experience, certifications, skills, knowledge, and abilities that incumbent must typically have to perform the essential functions of the job acceptably with or without a reasonable accommodation.
• High school degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of basic mechanics. Knowledge of machine testing procedures.
• Specialized equipment used in this job
• Hand tools
• Other skills and qualifications
• Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Perform the same task repeatedly
A limited number of applications will be considered for this position, so apply today for immediate consideration!
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting (PLEASE INCLUDE AN UPDATED RESUME) or by emailing your resume to KELLEY ARZOLA at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the title of the job and its location in your email.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.