Medical University of South Carolina UNIV- Clinical Instructor (NURSU 454)- College of Nursing in Charleston, South Carolina
Rank: Temporary, Clinical Instructor
The College of Nursing is seeking to hire a temporary, part time Clinical Instructor to teach the Medical Surgical 1 (NURSU 454) course in our undergraduate program for the Spring 2021 semester. Clinical education occurs in the hospital, clinic, various outpatient settings and in the simulation laboratory. In addition to clinical teaching, candidate may also have online teaching responsibilities.
Minimum Experience and Training Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, a Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years-experience in medical-surgical and/or geriatric nursing.
• Valid license from the SC State Board of Nursing.
• Experience as a clinical instructor for undergraduate student nurses is preferred.
• Current BLS certification from AHA, ARC, or the Military Training Network.
• Must have access to a computer and webcam.
• Must have reliable WiFi access.