Medical University of South Carolina UNIV- Clinical Instructor (NURSU 376)-College of Nursing in Charleston, South Carolina
Rank: Temporary, Clinical Instructor
Job Summary: The College of Nursing is seeking to hire a temporary, part-time Clinical Instructor to teach the Population Health Nursing clinical course (NURSU 376) in our undergraduate program for the Summer 2021 semester. Clinical education occurs in the hospital, clinic, various outpatient settings, community, simulation laboratory and the virtual setting. In addition to clinical teaching, the candidate will grade student assignments associated with the course and provide written evaluations of the student’s performance. Reports to the Course Coordinator and Assistant Dean for the Undergraduate Programs.
Minimum Experience and Training Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, a Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years-experience in nursing.
• Valid license from the SC State Board of Nursing.
• Experience as a clinical instructor for undergraduate student nurses is preferred.
• Current BLS certification from AHA, ARC, or the Military Training Network.
• Must have access to a reliable computer and webcam.
• Must have reliable WiFi access.