Results Physiotherapy Patient Support Specialist (Floater) in Charleston, South Carolina
About Results Physiotherapy...
Results Physiotherapy isn’t just another Physical Therapy company. We are an organization made up of exceptional team members who believe in our mission to help people live without pain, with a resounding commitment to clinical excellence in a vibrant culture of friendship. We offer world class physical therapy in an outpatient setting that exemplifies top notch clinical care, and a patient experience you would be proud to send your family members to. Our reach extends to 9 states in the Southeast region of the United States, as well as Texas, with continued plans to expand underway.
Interested? Here's more to consider...
We embrace DYNAMIC and MOTIVATED individuals who are committed to contributing to our unique culture and reputation in outpatient rehabilitation. Successful applicants will play an important role in ensuring the success and continued growth of the clinic and company by assisting in the delivery of a quality personal experience for every patient. Previous experience in this role is preferred, but is not essential.
The Patient Support Specialist Floater is responsible for completing the administrative duties within their assigned clinics. They are skilled in multitasking front desk responsibilities in a fun, fast-paced environment while delivering a quality personal experience for every patient. He/she ensures that all duties are performed accurately and timely, while acting as a team player for optimum clinic flow and excellent patient care.
• Ensures accurate and timely filing of charts and documents, and prepares charts for next day patients.
• Scheduling of patients, including cancellation/call-back's and referrals.
• Obtains new patient information and accurately enters demographics and insurance information into system.
• Assists with insurance verification and pre-certification.
• Correctly collects co-pay/co-insurance.
• Fax, track, and file evaluations and re-evaluations in a timely fashion.
• Audit charts as assigned by management.
• Process medical records requests as required for active patients.
• Strong organization, multi-tasking, and customer service skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills to include effective written and verbal communication.
• Shows initiative and enjoys working as a team in a fast paced environment.
• Experienced with MS Word, Excel, and demonstrates the ability to learn new computer programs.
• Able to travel and work at multiple Results clinics within the region.
• Experience with exercise and/or human anatomy preferred.
• MUST be flexible Mon-Friday during clinic’s hours of operation: 7am-7pm.
External Company URL: www.resultsphysiotherapy.com
Street: 1812 Sam Rittenberg Blvd.