S&K Logistics Services Program Analyst (NMPD) in Aiken, South Carolina
S&K Logistics Services, LLC (SKLS), a member of the S&K Technologies Family of Companies owned by the Salish and Kootenai Tribes, is actively seeking a Program Analyst. The Program Analyst provides administrative support services to the Nuclear Materials Programs Division (NMPD) Director and staff at the Department of Energy Savannah River Site (SRS) in Aiken, SC. The NMPD supports mission essential program activities that are crucial to the safe testing, startup, operation, deactivation, and maintenance of highly complex production-scale, radiologically shielded nuclear facilities. The work requires the ability to serve as a resource in assessment administration using related computer software systems for processing and managing reports.
SKT is an AA/EEOC/American Indian Hiring Preference Employer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the design and development of NMPD project specific documents, integrating with the existing site document control system as necessary. • Review multiple information systems for relevant documents, retrieve documents, and incorporate them into a central library as required. • Assist in maintaining a schedule for NMPD and manage the submittal of project documents and deliverables. • Plan, coordinate, and organize meetings, conference calls, and events for NMPD. Attend events and take meeting minutes/notes, as directed. • Develop content and prepare written communications on a broad range of issues as directed. • Organize, compile, and analyze data from various databases; accurately produce and interpret findings and recommendations; develop summary reports for various audiences with minimal supervision. • Have a thorough understanding of the NMPD mission, objectives, and organizational structure, in order to better interface and facilitate communications. • Monitor a broad range of communication in various mediums in order to make scheduling determinations and recommendations to assigned NMPD staff. • Communicate and interface with Government and contractor organizations to facilitate activities as assigned. • Maintain daily schedule of NMPD staff, as directed. • Coordinate the development of the Annual assessment plan. • Provide assistance to NMPD personal regarding their assessment and evaluation reporting activities. • Place and track routine IT, maintenance, badging, and training requests for the NMPD staff, as required.
• A college degree and/or college courses related to business administration, contracts, etc. is preferred. High School Diploma is required.
• A minimum of one year of experience as a program analyst and/or 2-years as an Office Administrator III is preferred.
License, Cert or Registration
• Current driver’s license required. • Proof of U.S. Citizenship required. • Must be able to obtain security clearance enabling access to various government facilities, as required. A current Q clearance is desired.
Special knowledge, skills and abilities
• Must be mature and highly organized. Experience in operational organizations is desired.
• Must demonstrate ethics, responsibility, confidentiality, professionalism, punctuality, consistent dependability, and ability to multi-task.
• Must possess an excellent command of the English language and be an effective communicator (oral and written).
• Must have the ability to speak effectively to senior-level individuals in person, on the telephone, or via e-mail. • Demonstrated ability to effectively work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams. • Must be able to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, with little supervision necessary. • Must possess problem solving skills and the capability to prioritize daily work schedule in keeping with productivity standards. • Must be an expert in the use of office equipment, including computers, scanners, fax, and copiers. Must be an expert in the use of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), Internet Explorer, and Adobe Reader. Experience with STAR, ESS, and Concur are desired.
All qualifications, education, and experience listed in the job description must be able to be demonstrated at an appropriate level for the position through evaluation of the resume, testing, and an interview process as appropriate. Meeting of all qualifications, education, and experience requirements will be at the discretion of Human Resources and the Hiring Manager.
Requisition ID: PRGANANMCOMPANY8.2